Holly's Place

A Non-Desperate Housewife from Texas shares her life and family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a wife and a mommy and a friend. I grew up in the quiet country in Indiana and now I live in the big city in Texas.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

I'm a lousy Blogger!

I cannot believe I haven't posted on here since November of 2005. Is that a record? Time flies when you're having babies!!

All is well with us here in the Lone Star State. We have three beautiful treasures--Abraham, who is eagerly anticipating his Four-Year-Old Birthday in June; Rachel, my two-year-old who is insisting on potty-training right NOW; and Abigail, who is nearly 7 months and is mobile way before the house is re-baby-proofed.

We are enjoying the warm weather and spending time outside working in the yard and going to the park. And looking forward to swimming in Meemaw's pool this summer!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home