Holly's Place

A Non-Desperate Housewife from Texas shares her life and family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a wife and a mommy and a friend. I grew up in the quiet country in Indiana and now I live in the big city in Texas.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Granola Girl?

I'm not too sure about pouring my heart out on this blog. It just doesn't seem all that intimate. I think if I'll ever get used to it, I'd better start practicing some baby steps.

I am hoping to make some granola this week. I'm not sure why I'm so excited to do this, except I remember my mom making it when I was a kid. I don't think I appreciated the homemade granola all that much back then. I am sure it will be lots of fun for Abraham and Rachel to dump ingredients in and to mix it all up. We'll try not to spill too much! Most of all, I'm looking forward to eating it...

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandon and Jenny said...

I have to wonder if I could get all of the ingredients here. Can you let me know how to make it? I am so glad you are blogging. I miss you. Give you babies big hugs.

6:02 PM, April 25, 2007  
Blogger Holly Putnam said...

Hi Jenny!! I haven't had the chance to make it yet. I vacuumed today instead because Abigail keeps getting dirt all over her while crawling on the floor. I'll email you the recipe. I miss you too. See you in the blog world.

7:36 PM, April 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home