Holly's Place

A Non-Desperate Housewife from Texas shares her life and family.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a wife and a mommy and a friend. I grew up in the quiet country in Indiana and now I live in the big city in Texas.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Summer Fun!

This photo that my husband took is a glimpse into the peace and cooperation that I want my kids to live in each day. Don't you just love that sweet big brother giving his sister a drink on such a hot summer day?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandon and Jenny said...

That is so precious. I am praying hard right now for that kind of peace in my home as well! Of course right now, BoyD is constantly trying to make BabyM laugh and it ends up cracking us all up! POST SOME MORE! Don't worry about self disclosure. Just tell us about your days, your thoughts on events of your life, or your kids successes! I want to hear it all. God Bless!

8:33 PM, August 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home